We can provide the following opportunities to you by becoming a team member:
- Lots of fun-loving playful pets.
- Unconditional love.
- Plenty of great fresh Florida air.
- Lots of exercise.
- Great way to meet pet loving people.
We provide our team members with continuous education and growth through online resources and hands-on training to help you do the perfect job of pet sitting.
Pet Sitter Criteria:
Please read the following criteria below BEFORE applying.
- Be passionate about animals and have experience in pet care.
- Live in the area of Vero Beach, FL.
- Be a reliable, trustworthy, self-motivated, and mature adult able to manage your own schedule and follow through on all assignments.
- Work independently and be able to follow detailed instructions.
- Be available on weekdays, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Have your own email account, daily access to a computer and printer.
- Physically capable of walking all size dogs in all types of weather.
- Can solve situations that may arise.
- Have excellent references and a solid work history.
- Pass a background check.
- Have a positive and friendly attitude.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- English written and spoken communication skills.
- Have a reliable mode of transportation.
- A patient individual.
- Pays attention to details.
- Can handle more than one pet at a time.
Some information about the position you are applying for:
- Attend a Meet and Greet with the client to see if you are a good fit.
- Approve and mark jobs complete in our software system on the day of your visit
- Checking for emails from the office throughout the day
- Notify us in advance of times you will not be available.
- Be available during our busiest time around holidays and during the season-November thru April or May.
- We cannot give you any guarantee of when you will get an assignment as we do not know when we will get a call for your services. So, you must be willing to wait patiently
Thank you for reading through all of the pet sitter criteria. You have taken the first step in becoming a team member. Now we ask you to send us your updated resume and the following questionnaire.
How to Apply
You must fill out each question on the questionnaire and submit an updated resume with it to be considered as a team member. Send the completed questionnaire and resume to the address listed on the application.
If you are interested in becoming a team member please DO NOT call or email the office. If you do not hear from us right away, please be patient as we are always reviewing submissions and we will call if your application matches the criteria we are seeking.